Thursday, September 2, 2010

Festival mit die Kinder

Back to Germany, my flight was so early in the morning and I didn't sleep so well in fear of missing my flight. I didn't sleep on the plane like I normally can.







The flight was so low that the whole way flying you could see the ground and other planes flying beneath us.


When I landed I soon realized that I didn't have my phone charger with me and the battery was  low, but to top it off I didn't have any minutes left on my phone. I spoke with Sabine through email the day prior letting her know when my train arrived in Langenargen.

Everything was going smoothly until my train was delayed. It seemed like it was always the case coming from Lindau. I was getting really tired of dealing with these delays every time I traveled. When I arrived in Langenargen Sabine was running behind since my train was late. So I thought I would just walk home. She came to get me after about 10 mins, not to long of a wait. No kids were with her, they were sad to find out that I wasn't there when I said I would be. Pulling up to the house though, Jason ran out screaming LISA! It was so cute. Johnny seemed a bit mad.

The next day we spent the whole day together, it was a bit of a whirled wind. For some reason German wasn't coming back to me so quickly and I felt like I was struggling a bit to get words out or remember some things. It might have been the lack of sleep or the distraction of missing Alan. The kids wanted me to pick them up the whole day and flip them. Later that day we went to Friedrichschafen since there was a festival. The kids were so excited.

We ate corn on the cob and then Jason wanted to go on this "spooky" ride. He wanted to sit next to me, I felt privilaged. We are acting scared!
Sabine and Johnny are right behind us. The ride wasn't scary for Jason and I tried to spook him a few times, but it didnt work.
Next they wanted to drive the cars. They were so happy, you couldnt help but laugh. Riding along in my Automobile!
Jason loves posing for the camera and Jonnhy is just in awe of Go-Gos.
I made Jason put his head in the pirate displayand then he made me...Johnny was too scared as there was a man dress as a pirate near the display.

We sat by the lake and had a bit of a picnic dinner. I was so tired at this point, ready to sleep. The kids bought me one of the cookies hearts that read, du bist lieb! You are loved.


Then we went back for round 2 on the cars, and they played some games before we left.

Was great to be back with these crazy children. They are so funny and laugh pretty much all the time. I only have 2 weeks with them before taking off for the Scandinavia trip for 3 weeks. These months are moving the quickest since I have long trips planned. I am sure I will find something to do to occupy my weekend off.

No comments:

Post a Comment